Friday, 5 June 2009

It could have been a brilliant career...

At the moment, I'm preparing some pieces for New Designers, some of which can be seen here.

You can also find some of my work at Foliomatch.

I'm also working on 3 images for an exhibition called [4inch] at Babahogs art cafe here in Falmouth (the idea behind it being that all the artworks are to be 4x4 size).

And I'm working on an advert for Security Hardware Ltd.


I've also been swimming in the sea and lying on the beach and playing badminton in the park...I've finished uni and the sunshine is blissful! There are butterflies everywhere and ducklings and cygnets splashing and gliding about. And I saw a blue spotted starfish and a heron. And shoals of tiny fish in the sea. And a grey cat followed me down the street.

No comments: