Thursday, 30 June 2011

Like most science-fiction writers, Trout knew almost nothing about science.

"No Place Like Home": June Mixtape Cover Design


"Liam Finn"


(a couple of illustrations for Creaturemag)

I am feeling quite homesick today, I miss my family and Hebe and my old job at the University, the lovely people I worked with, and my students, and cycling to work along the Isabel trail (a long cycle path, lined with trees and wild overgrown nature, over what used to be a train track) while listening to Bright Eyes, Joanna Newsom or the Magnetic Fields, and noticing the gradual change of the seasons happening around me each day, passing all the people walking their dogs...

This is what the Isabel trail looked like when it used to be a railway, before nature took over:


I've just finished 2 more pages on my webcomic : http://lesjardin.tumblr.com/

No comments: